What's new...

See what's happening in our online community

visit our community...

Join us on facebook

Opportunities...

NEW Fundraising Chat Room

Discussions : General discussion : NEW Fundraising Chat Room

anadesigns wrote:

FUNDRASING CHAT ROOM Hello Everyone..... I have now created a NEW private chat room for anyone who is interested.....it has been set up for anyone wishing to gain information relating to fundraising tips & hints & different techniques FUNDRAISING can really HELP your biz if you have the right structure in place to make it work for you where u & an organisation WILL PROFIT!!! So where you see the section saying "join room" underneath where u see General Chat & Saucy Fish Please enter the followng room name "MarineMC Fundraising Techniques" it will ask you for a password please PM me or email me info.heavenlyscents@bigpond.com & I will give you the password you need I think this will be a great way to also share Fundraising Ideas as well as get different techniques from us at MarineMC   Look forward to seeing you there MarineMC

AngelicaLyn replied:

hi marinemc I have tried to enter your chat room but it tells me that there is no room with that name.. Lyn

anadesigns replied:

Hi Lyn... the room is there as we have tried it & tested it... you need to type in MarineMC Fundraising Techniques enter this where u see the section "Join Room" it will then ask you for a password PM me & I will give this too u MarineMC

anadesigns replied:

It appears that rooms are set to expire after 30 Minutes...So I am going to look into it more on how it can stay up there without expiring Stay Tuned as I will put up another post very soon with further info MarineMC

AngelicaLyn replied:

cool, i sent a PM but just ignore it.. hee hee Lyn

CustomCandles replied:

Great idea Tash. Looking forward to being a part of it.

CustomCandles replied:

I have tried to join and put in MarineMC Fundraising Techniques and it tell me that there is no room with that name. Any help please. Thanks

anadesigns replied:

Hi All......Info RE: Chat Room It appears that rooms are set to expire after 30 Minutes...So I am going to look into it more on how it can stay up there without expiring Stay Tuned as I will put up another post very soon with further info MarineMC

anadesigns replied:

MarineMC Fundraising Chat Room is   UP & RUNNING YIPPEE!!!! Please PM or email me for your password MarineMC

CustomCandles replied:

Well done on a fantastic idea. Have PMed you Looking forward to it.

anadesigns replied:

Hello All.... My fundraising chat room is now done & NO it wont dissapear this time lol as party plans has fixed it So there is now a new password so PM me for the password if you would like access to this room MarineMC

CustomCandles replied:

Thats great. Looking forward to being part of this fundraising chat room. Have PMed you for password.